- NELIET Courses
- Special Courses
- Basic Courses
1. What is O/A/B & C Level course?
In the Non-Formal Sector, NIELIT is offering ‘O’ Level (equivalent to Foundation Level), ‘A’ Level (equivalent to
Advance Diploma), ‘B’ Level (equivalent to MCA) and ‘C’ Level (designed to be at M. Tech Level) courses. O, A
& B level courses are recognized by MHRD for the purpose of employment.
2. Where can I get information about O/A/B & C Level courses?
From the web site http://www.nielit.in/education.aspx or from NIELIT Centres or any of the Accredited
Institute. Details of the Accredited Institutes are available at website “http://onlineaccr.nielit.in/frm_
3. Where can I get the detailed syllabus of O/A/B & C Level course?
For detailed syllabus please visit http://www.nielit.in/downloads.aspx .
4. What is the schedule of the examination?
NIELIT O/A/B & C Level Theory Examinations are conducted every six months starting from the 2nd Saturday
of January and July; Practical Examinations are conducted starting from the 2nd Saturday of February and
5. How many papers can I apply in a single attempt?
There is no specific number as such. However, in each level you need to complete the papers in the
6. What is the minimum mark required to qualify the modules of O/A/B & C level Examination?
To qualify a minimum of 50 % marks is required in each module.
7. Where will I be appearing for the Theory examinations?
NIELIT Examination Centres are spread all over the country. The
list of examination centres are available once
you apply examination form online.
8. What grades are awarded and what are the corresponding marks?
The Examination result is represented as grades. The legend of grades is:
D: 50% – 54%, C: 55% – 64%, B: 65% – 74%, A: 75% – 84%, S: 85% and over, F: Fail
9. How can I get Admit card?
Information will be available at “student.nielit.gov.in” two weeks before examination. Also, you can down
load it from NIELIT web site.
10. How do I get the result of my O/A/B & C Level Examination?
The result will be sent to you by speed post after exam. The result will also be available to you in your Exam
profile as soon as it is declared.